Thursday, December 29, 2005

okay, I need some help...

okay, this is the most random post in history, but it is driving me up the wall.

I heard this song in a restaurant the other day and I love it (a very corny song, but I want to listen to it because it makes me smile).

let me set the stage here for it:
-some describe it as 'campy'
-it is more singing, with some beats in the background
-i believe it is sung by females
-i believe some of the lines are spanish
-it is an older song (probably sixties-eighties...not really sure)

okay, so for the most part I think the lyrics go:

'let me say hey now, HEY NOW, hey now, HEY NOW...(something spanish)'

it might be like 'quando quando man hey' but I was in a restaurant and couldn't hear a damn thing.
thanks for your help

2 comments:

invitationinside said...

thanks rob...for never talking to me anymore. jerk. and what is with you changing your name all the time?! you really are a wanderer eh.

Laura said...

DUDE!

IT'S 'IKO IKO' BY THE BELLE STARS!!!

it goes like 'talkin bout hey now (hey now) hey now (hey now) iko iko wan eh... jakamo pheno eye nigh nay, jakam pheneye nay' !! only the best song ever

love u!