Wednesday, December 07, 2005

changes and constant thought...

In the wake of many warnings of having too much personal info online, I have decided to revamp the mentionings of last names from this website...random (since it has been up for a year), but I figure it is for the best...

the change in title is partly because of this, and partly because I was bored with my MTV stolen 'the diary of...' as this was definately not a diary, so much as random entries. and for some reason I have been posting a lot, for who I am not exactly sure, but this blog does serve as a nice place to talk about ideas in your mind that sound ridiculous in a normal, sober, conversation.

lastly, I was doing my regular sift through blogs this afternoon and went past Rosie O'donnell's blog only to find out that she has turned off comments because people are constantly plaguing her site with hate comments... all I have to say is : fucking ignorance.

nothing more to add, but the new url will be turning into ongoingthoughtsofrob.blogspot.com

sorry to change, but security (apparently) should be an issue.

5 comments:

Laura said...

yesss fellow 'URL-starting-with-O' person!! lol!

Paige said...

ahhhh did Alex scare you with her blog-anonimity fears? She mentioned them to me last week.. seems everyone is more cautious suddenly!

Robbie said...

I know...damn alex and her anonimity fears! Maybe I will publish a profile of hers to piss her off...

hahaha...

I would never :)

alex said...

hey!

say what!?

i am just looking out for everyone.. c'monnnn.

Anonymous said...

rob, where have you been all my lie?? ok your sexy and i love your bloggage - come over o my house and we can smoke a joint a sap, xoxox nessaaaaaaaa