Sunday, December 18, 2005

holidays...

I am at home on a Sunday night, so I figured I would blog about my large list of thoughts from today.

I watched Kenny vs. Spenny today and loved it,
is this a new favorite show in the making?
(Grey's anatomy was a repeat and I totally missed Desperate Housewives)

Addicted to facebook.com,
I am not linking up to it out of sheer laziness,
but it lets you check up on people from your highschool...
technology is baffling me.

postsecret.blogspot.com was really good today
some of the saddest ones I have seen in awhile
I feel out of all blogs this one is a must to read...
mixes art and emotion well.

My christmas tree
already set up
sans moi...saddening

The Producers,
uma and will ferell?
I am obviously going to go see it.

Toronto trip this holiday season
a must...
a visit to her and her
as well as one without blog

New person at work!
Finally, someone else...fun...

bought two books to read over the holidays
as well as the last harry potter
and the narnia books...
I should try to be a little bit more realistic with goals.

I am going to read one book over the next two weeks.
I am turning twenty in three weeks.

random as hell, and so stole the format from rosie.
copywritten? let's hope not...

2 comments:

gillian said...

thats postasecret blog was really interesting and very sad,
some of those posts were really upsetting, but i guess thats reality...

have a fantastic break! see you in the new year!
cheers

Robbie said...

I know, that was the saddest group of secrets I have seen on there...

but yes gill, have a wonderous break! merry christmas!