Sunday, December 11, 2005

days of studying...

As all other university students are, I too am currently suffering the wrath of the examination schedule (recap: 5 in 4 days...and 2 out of the way).

Yesterday I took the opportunity to study with friends at the Spoke and I am so glad I didn't pass this up. As Katie and I sat in the spoke, chit chatted, discussed life, and occasionally took breaks from our lengthy study notes to gawk around or grab another beverage (non alcoholic) from anywhere and everywhere.

Regardless, not only was this study day enjoyable, but also very beneficial. I caught up with an old friend, and enjoyed the company of drop ins, all while working away at REAL work...

oh yes, props to Laura who also was there at the beginning for our study session.

3 comments:

Laura said...

happy studying!

mr. tomas ubik said...

rob your still alive right...cause like i kinda left you in a drunken stuper in the back of a rusted nissan with an old indian man that drove us home for 15 bucks in the middle of a snow storm at 3 am. So I just thought Id check is all

about that...ma bad....i figured you could take him.

Robbie said...

hahaha, yes eano, definately still alive...

but I got about a thousand calls, 'eano says your like dead somewhere'

but no, random cabbie totally drove me home safely, but next time I get dropped off first :)