Monday, December 05, 2005

embarassment scale, it's been invented...

I know, this is random. But I have come up with a scale for you to guage your own embarassment of how crazy your night(s) of debauchery are... I know, this sounds tough to guage, but considering my saturday (I gave myself a 3/10...someone told me it was more like a 6) regardless, here is how I shall break it down:

1- slightly drunk - freudian slips, telling of secrets, subtle embarassment
2- mildly drunk - talking loud, giggles, or drunken chatter box
3- a little drunk - talking like a mad dog (giggling still common)
4- getting crazy - this is still a fun stage...drinking socially still, party mingler, social smoking, etc..
5- crazy drunk - this is when the dancing begins
6- outrageous drunk - dance moves with a combination of any 3 or more symptoms from 1-4
7- really crazy drunk - borderline incoherent...you are still 'there', but how 'there' are you
8- disgustingly drunk - "you weren't making any sense" and/or passing out, removal from bar
9- grossly drunk - falling over, inablity to hold yourself up
10- puking...enough said...

After drinking doubles, doing shots, and having an incident with the ATM downstairs, I feel my night rated at maximum a 4... but it was a great night none the less...sorry for those I tried to fight, and sorry to Dakota Fanning, apparently I dislike you and felt the need to tell bar attendees that my feelings of hate towards you are present.

oh crazy nights, how you are ending now that I am in exams...

I will return to you on the 17th :) mark my word.

3 comments:

Laura said...

hahaha you were definitely a 6 on saturday night.

Me said...

LOL My drunk nights are a range of all of them....usually ending up with the puking. I don't know when to stop anymore.

invitationinside said...

i think 8 and 9 might need to be switched my dear fellow...i recall a specific night as an example however you were just a mere lad at the time and unfortunately wouldn't have been there...but coming from a particularly SLOPPY drunk...i concur. i hope you can come to the Spoke on Thursday night...should be fun!