Friday, October 07, 2005

purification died...

I broke from my body purification, and now I am suffering the backlash...

or the hangover, it really depends on your take on the situation...

Needless to say, it's over, and I think I tried to drag others down (poor Laura and my "8am train rides are so much more fun when you are hungover" as I can not even sit in a rocking chair this morning without the nausea filling my body (the nausious feeling)).

But, is it bad when I wake up the morning after I have to go check my msn to make sure that I haven't overly embarassed myself, I use overly because obviously there is going to be those cases where I msn someone and feel no remorse, but then there are the randoms who I sometimes decide "hey, it's been too long" (keeping in mind I am utterly wasted)...

I would try to say the detox begins again, but it is the first weekend at home in a long time and I cannot wait to see everyone, so no, no detox....

happy turkey everyone!

5 comments:

invitationinside said...

you are too funny

Laura said...

lmao i appreciate the mention in ur post..

i must say tho that it was..nice.. to board the train this morning semi-asleep and semi-hungover (and semi-high, but lets not talk about that lol)

anyways, what i was motioning to you outside the Ceeps' window was that next week or sometime after 201 you need to come to my house and smoke..OO how about before the Matt Good concert? lol.. anyways, talk soon babe.. happy turkey to u too

alex said...

yes to falling off the wagon!

i fully appreciate and respect drunken msn messages, thankyouverymuch. nothing is more entertaining than looking back at my own messages and having an entire typed conversation with you that i cannot begin to remember..

it's like, a high journal in drunken digital form!

youuuu know it.

ps. you forgot to mention the waking up in kraft dinner friday morning, because i found THAT highly entertaining as well.

terrashmerra said...

have you seen my son ? i like to call him stuart stewart-stuart. other people sometimes refer to him as stewart stuart-stewart, those people are crazy. there is a definite musical difference between the two.

Robbie said...

Stewart Stuart-Stewart called and said he was going to be late...

and I failed to mention the kraft dinner for it was very embarassing (the best was that there was ketchup on it so I clearly had put some prep into it)...

and a post 201 adventure with u laura sounds wonderous!