Thursday, October 20, 2005

constant high....

well, it has been four days since we first met, so I figured I must blog about it... after that last negative post about school it as though my life has completely turned around.

On Saturday night I went out and partied on the town and I met someone...amazing because we are in the same program, have a ton of stuff in common, and I had a ridiculously amazing time with him on saturday night...

an exchange in phone numbers has led to talking everyday, which I love...A date last night, which a perfect first date, and a phone call tonight that just made me smile...

i just had to blog about it...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!

alex said...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

i can't say anything else that i haven't told you in person..

but i wanted to comment anyways.

LOVE!

invitationinside said...

this is sooo exciting my friend however i never got to meet the dearly beloved

syl said...

I'm so happy I got to meet him!!
definately approved ;)

YAY!!

mr. tomas ubik said...

i want to find love....damnit damnit damnit....screw you and your hugs....i need me a native from dunnsville....yeehaw for hugs is what ill cry out.