Thursday, October 27, 2005

practical work + rob = impossible

Today I hopped out of my bed at 3:30 a.m. to head to the studio's at Fanshawe... and yes, that is 'am' after the time.

I got to Fanshawe and started to put my heart and soul into getting this, one of the many, assignment down as it will be a killer come test time. I began to feel a little sick after about fifteen minutes of work and eventually got sick and decided it would be best to return home to bed rather than drag myself through this hellious assignment.

I went home, slept for another 6 hours and returned to the same room to continue work on the assignment... could it be that I am allergic to college? or just I am technologically inept when it comes to sitting down and getting my brain and hands to line up? What happened to just bull shitting theories and drawing connections between stories, articles, and beliefs?

I will keep you all posted of how my hands on activites turn out, so far not so bad, but I can feel the impending pressure of the upcoming assignments... and practise doesn't make perfect, fuck the person who made up that phrase...

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I posted the word verification as to avoid bitches like said 'emily santiago'...although she does have a cool last name...

alas, hopefully this will bring an end to the spamalicious comments on my blog...

yes, spamalicious, you love it...