Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Post homecoming body purification...

Last weekend proved to be the best (in comparison to only one other) homecoming I have attended. The celebrations began thursday and travelled right on through until last call saturday night...oh wait, and a wee post homecoming session sunday (I might as well be honest about it).

After this weekend of amazing debauchery, and before I head home to party with friends from Ingersoll, I am finding it necessary to allow my body to cleanse itself of the first month of school partying...

attempts were made by others to crack my detox (not to name names so I will call them "al" ), and others tried but quickly fell off the band wagon, let's call this friend "sage". I managed to make it through my stressful week of classes, acknowledging that I still have two days left, and I am proud that I have made it this far...

perhaps a celebration?

Maybe, maybe not...

p.s. did my nicknames accidentally link to the guilty parties? oops :)

1 comment:

alex said...

wooohooo peer pressure!