Monday, May 23, 2005

"where am I going...you'll get by you always have before..."

Too long, I miss blogging, msn, school, and everything...it seems weird to be back to a "high school" like state, where I see my close friends (ie...friends from forever ago (not in a bad way)) all the time, and we are all the exact same as when we left. This I find sooo very comforting in that I can do whatever I want in life and all my friends will still accept me with open arms...fuck I love them.

I decided to throw in this post as just a little update/transition from my last couple entries into the ones that will discuss drunken debauchery... let's just say I am loving my crappy job (hopefully another one is in the works) and I am loving be at home with the family, as I am realizing that this will probably be my last span of time at home with them...here come the tears...

lol!
I will post drunken stories after this one :)
--ROB

No comments: