Monday, May 09, 2005

A weekend of celebrations...

After an intense weekend of celebrations, I am finally back to normal with my poor, mistreated body. It all started out friday night when Tori got a killer summer job, so we decided to celebrate with all my friends friday night (and after a little too much rum, I realize Tori and I might have over celebrated )... but it was all for a good cause.

Saturday morning was rough, but I knew saturday night would be another crazy night with Mel and the celebration of Alex's 22 birthday! After a lot of drinks (once again...) and a round of spin the bottle (@ Jack's) it was a fun night. I passed out before endulging in Mel's nacho's (which I still regret missing) as it was quite the controversy as mel has no cheese...
her phone call to the roomate:
"Can I use your cheese" (keeping in mind we were wasted and it was like 2AM!)

But now I am back on the diet...ugh...and am ready to give'r for the rest of the summer. Goodbye freshman 5 (i lucked out), and hello toned body (who am I kidding, I will all done dieting again by friday).

--Rob

No comments: