Wednesday, May 11, 2005

or is it your memory which I can not trace...

A state the can't be described is where I am at right now... I went for a tatoo consultation the other day and have come to the decision on what tatoo I am going to get (I will post a photo when available). Tori and I wanted something for Anne Marie, but it seemed so hard to come to the conclusion on what...but we think now that we have picked the best design for ourselves and her.

I have been thinking about her a lot lately, it is weird being in the small town and thinking about how she used to be just a phone call away. I have yet to talk to her widowed fiancee as I am nervous about how the conversation will go, but I know I am going to bite the bullet soon and do it... oh well, I guess this is the process ( and it has been two months since she passed away...weird to think it is real...)

Anyways, apparently all my friends like to talk about is relationships...which I do not mind listening to, or giving advice to, but it does put a damper on how I feel about the fact that I am not in one..."do single people really have no valid comments towards others relationships?" ( a sex and the city thought to make me smile :) )... but I am over it, I guess live and let live... but I am looking just to go out, hang out, and just talk with someone, as the bar scene is nice for meeting, but too damn expensive for a weekly hang out...

Also, I am now needing glasses...yes, for those of you who I have mocked about your four eyed loserness I apologize, as I am now one of you. The lady at the glasses store thought I was crying but the eye doctor had gone crazy with the eye drops and I looked like a sob story. but I am over it, I picked jazzy glasses and I am going to suck it up...

That is all for my venting today, I wish I knew how to use the fucking picture thing so I could post various photos, but I do not know how to use it... so any teachers?

--Rob

1 comment:

syl said...

oh robbie...im sure u look flashy with your new glasses!

miss you hun

Damn M.Feltha hasnt given us our essays back that fucker...

haha.

PEACE OUT...A-TOWN