Monday, May 23, 2005

it was a night of the "Shocker"

A long weekend indeed...

Yes, I started off my weekend a little slow, friday I chose bed over party (yes, a first for rob stewart) but I made the right choice... Saturday night we went to thamesford where we went to a crazy drunken dance (it was like a highschool reunion) and I loved it!

Sunday night was spent at a buddy's house...this is the night that proved to be the most debaucherous! I did the shocker in every photo, I did lunges while drinking beer, I danced around like a moron (nothing special with that) and otherwise just had a great time! We also decided it was time to bring some horrid words into our vocabs again...pictures will follow, but I am awaiting someone to send them through :)

I am still in my post-play mood and I am now going to see beauty and the beast ! aka...the musical that started my love for musicals! I watched a chorus line and west side story this weekend to cure my hangovers and allow me to laugh and have fun!

"when ur a jet, your a jet all the way..."

-out like the fat kid in dodgeball
--robbie...

No comments: