Friday, May 06, 2005

How ironic...

What are the odds that when I make a post about posting too much I end up waiting ten days to do it again... Well, here is an update for those of you who care:
1) I am at home, still working at the beer store in london
2) I am also working at the shoppers drug mart on occasion (for the discount...sorry, but its true)
3) I would love to have a job that gave me the chance to not have to work at all or any other jobs but this has not yet happened :(

Anyways, I have been busy catching up with friends (which has been a blast), it is nice to come back to a small town, have random people ask you about school, and stuff like that...the things I hate to love...

I have been watching a lot of t.v. and this has really changed some of my perceptions...ie... Paris Hilton is a moron (she somewhat redeemed herself on Ellen, but otherwise...moron), Oprah is getting pretty cocky (I know she has a ton of cash and can do whatever she wants, but still, sometimes it comes off as arrogant...too arrogant), and finally, American Idol scandal! I eat that shit for breakfast! I am loving having my television back in my life...lol...sad, but true!

I do want to see CRASH really bad, along with House of Wax (I know, hypocritical), and Amytiville Horror... but I will post as I see these movies, as right now I am stuck with the ones I have... I have seen Fight Club three times since I have been home (and my guilty pleasures the same amount (confession: The Sweetest Thing, and A Chorus Line) fucking addictive!

I need Anchorman and Meangirls to make my life a complete Joke!

Out like the fat kid in dodgeball!
-Rob

2 comments:

etc'd said...

...god i hope i get it, i hope i get it...HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES HE NEED
(*insert musical note ici)



chorus line, you can do no wrong

Laura said...

Hey Rob

I was dragged to see House of Wax on Friday, and it was actually pretty damn good.

Of course, my and my girlfriends slow clapped when Paris Hilton got impaled by a pole.

It was hot.