Monday, May 16, 2005

the realization that you are back in a small town...

Being back in Ingersoll (post first year) has really given me the opportunity to open my eyes and realize what "small towns" are really like...

I have been here two weeks, and I have seen so many friends from high school who have given up on life, ran into a guy from my highschool who got beat up and mugged because he was gay (in ingersoll), and seen all the reasons why I wanted to leave this town so badly ( nothing to do ).

I hope this town is actually doing me some good, as right now I hate it and canot wait to be back in a bigger city. In ingersoll, everyone stands out, and I pity everyone who has to suffer for this... Everyone knows everything, or at least assumes the worst...

That is my vent about hating the town in which I live, but I don't really have to stay here all the time (which is my mission in life...lol)

This is all for now, pretty random and boring, but it was on my mind all weekend.

-Rob

No comments: