Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I found the funniest posting today...

so, here I am scanning through blogs (okay...Rosie O'donnel's again...guilty as charged) and I followed a random link to this girl who is "living in niagra". She posted the funniest thing I have ever seen just about what she hates about people... I have decided to copy and paste it into my blog for u to read.
from the website: lifeinniagara.blogspot.com

9 Things I hate about everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking you for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
...5. When People say while watching a film "did you see that?". No loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
...9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

I loved it...got me thinking about some things I hate about everyone:
a) the people who press the elevator button after it is clearly lit up...you almost feel like saying "few, maybe now it nows we're serious"
b) when someone answers the phone and you say "hi is 'soandso' there" and they answer "yes"... put it together people, I called to talk to them , not to hang out in awkward silence...

that is all I can think of but as they come, I will post :)

1 comment:

syl said...

bahahahahahah thats hilarious.i love it.