Sunday, June 05, 2005

Wonderous

So there I was, doing my usual internet scan. Typical post reading the regular blogs to surf about. I heard someone talking about Rosie O'donnel's blog and I noticed that I had never been to this site, so I did it, on a whim. Went there AND commented... god, I am a wild man.

Well, for those of you who do not know of my appreciation for Rosie O'donnel ever since her show, someone who is a good person, independent, and original. I never go the chance to go to the show (something about a guy in grade 8 road tripping to New York just didn't suit my parents fancy) And now here I am, 19, and stumbling across a blog that discusses broadway shows on daily basis (tony awards...yes, had to be mentioned). I am only typing about this as for me it was so nice to read something real and first hand, something that hadn't been tainted or cut and pasted in a magazine... I love realness (aka...my addiction to reality t.v. embarassing)

This is all for now, but I can forsee me coming back in a bit to add more... full time works starts tuesday, I am living this up right now!

--robbie
**flash back to childhood with the use of "robbie"**

1 comment:

etc'd said...

a- i did a grade school project on rosie o'donnel back in the day- i claimed her as my idol

b- how wicked did not win best musical at the tony's is beyond me

c- i read rosie's blog all the time

d- i too, love realness