Thursday, June 09, 2005

lost in the music that is broadway...

Well, the addiction has begun again, heard some broadway music and it has taken over again... and I love it. I am currently working 7:30-3:00 and on the way to work it is a full tilt sing along, man, if only people knew about this car dance/singing because I would be muchos embarassed.

In other news, I have been searching for my livestrong bracelet online, and well, I purchased a few of them...yes, the bracelets are now so common it's not funny, but I am still going for them... (fyi: one livestrong, one black one and one white one to symbolize anti-racism) I will done these with the greatest of pride.

Aretha Franklin/Hugh Jackman Tribute: "there's a place for us", not my favorite song (as it comes at a dumb point in the play) but still a good one (Babs also does a killer version, takes awhile to get going, but enjoy it).
For the fellow broadway lovers you must download:
1) Find your grail- Spamalot (the girl who is singing won the tony)
2) Light in the piazza- statues and stories (again, lady singing first won the tony)

I taped rosie on the view the other day and have yet to watch it, and I caught her on Queer as Folk this week (yes, a gay soap opera that is really quite enjoyable, and now with rosie's involvement and I am obsessed).

--robbie ( I sign everyone like it doesn't say my name on my blog...ocd...)

No comments: