Monday, June 06, 2005

I loved it...

Yes, the Tony's were on last night, and yes, I eat that stuff for breakfast...and it truly was amazing!

It pointed out that I need to go to new york asap for it's various things (BROADWAY!!)...
I believe broadway is the only place where a monty python play can succeed "find your grail", and The light in the Piazza...talking about them gives me butterflies, I could have watched the performance over and over again...

Including Christina Appelgate in Sweet Charity ("if they could see me now")...

Just throwing that in there as she was actually really good. And the other celebs on the stage: Hugh Jackman, John Lithgow, and Aretha Franklin (west side story tribute)...

hooked on broadway...

10 comments:

etc'd said...

tell me more of this westside story tribute....


i boy like that will give you sorrow you'll meet another boy tomorrow
a boy your own kind
stick with your own kind

A BOY WHO KILLS CAN NOT LOVE
A BOY WHO KILLS HAS NO HEART
AND HE'S THE BOY WHO'LL GET YOUR LOVE, AND GET YOUR HEART, VERY SMART...MARIA VERY SMART!!!

etc'd said...

i love how i always leave lyrics like the musical lozer that i am....


lol

etc'd said...

boy, boy, crazy boy...KEEP COOL BOY

etc'd said...

when you're a jet you're a jet all the way from your first cigarette to your last dying day

etc'd said...

puerto rico...
you lovely island ...
island of tropical breezes

always the pineapples growing,
always the coffee blossoms blowing...


puerto rico, you ugly island...
island of tropic diseases.

always the hurricanes blowing-
always the population growing.

and the money owing,
and the babies crying,
and the bullets flying.

i like the island Manhattan

(I KNOW YOU DO)

Smoke on your pipe and put that in!

etc'd said...

alright, that's about enough

i can do this ALL night

etc'd said...

...wow

people must think i'm absolutely crazy


"we've got anni(E?)
i wish she were my kid
we've got anni(E?)

THAT 4TH OF JULY KID..

we've
got
anni(E?)
and she's got it all ...

mr. tomas ubik said...

sweet jesus woman, i was gonna post something but i think you just used every word in the english language...

FYI I am also a secret musical theater lover after my drama queen highschool years which saw me do You're a good man Charlie Brown, Jesus Christ superstar, Oscar Wilde's Salome (not musical in verse, but musical in movement) and a musical rendition of Agatha Christie's mousetrap, which freaked the bejesus outta me seeing me done up like a 60 year old detective, but was fun

etc'd said...

who were you in JCS, Eano?

please tell me Judas,and I'll die...

lol


and ps. westside story is my fav.- don't EVER question my wild-crazy commentary when it comes to said topic

mr. tomas ubik said...

sorry no judas...i was gay and loveable herod!



Jesus, I am overjoyed to meet you face to face...