Wednesday, July 06, 2005

so these jobs of mine...

I know, posting about jobs is so boring, but in my case I found it amusing...hence the sharing of these stories.
1) there is this guy at my factory named Matty (he is pretty crazy...but the nicest guy ever) anyways, everday he has a crazy story to tell. for example: "the other day, I was in a hurry on my way to the beach, threw on some sunscreen... put some more on later on...when I got home, I was burnt to a crisp... I looked at the bottle, it said 'Off'! can you believe it, I was wearing bug lotion!!" he says as he cringes while trying to show off his red, red shoulders...lol

2) my manager/supervisor is the scottish lady who is the funniest woman I ever met... "go blow it out your pipes" is a common saying of hers...the best is, she watches over myself, and three phillipino guys (named Billy, Benny, and Damon) and they are all constantly fighting...but when the Benny gets mad he can't think of what language to use so he yells all kinds of crazy things such as "you stupid **words I can't understand inserted here**" with the occasional 'and' and 'fuck' here and there...
normally when they are fighting they take two seconds to glance my way to see the giggles...then they both crack up at themselves... I love it...

In other news:

I watched a Bette Midler movie the other day..."big business" not her best, but for some reason made me smile...

I am reverse blogging, stories of the long weekend/tor's b-day will follow!

robbie:)

No comments: