Tuesday, July 12, 2005

etc...

as posted as a comment on her blog:

"like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes the sun,
like a stream that meets a boulder, half way through the woods...
who can say if I've been change for the better,
I do believe I have been changed for the better...

Because I knew you...
Because I knew you...
I have been changed for good..."

Your one of the strongest, most independent people I know, and I know you will be amazing in whatever you do. Think of this as an excuse for more shopping trips to toronto...

Love and miss u.

1 comment:

etc'd said...

love and miss you so much more



i can't wait for our much anticipated trip to nyc (the one we both shit the bed on reading week)...

*and by "i can't wait" i mean..."i hope we can still pull off"...

i still dream of this trip...

...i hope you do too

on a MUCH better note...

this is my theatre line-up for the next month or two:

The Wiz (this week- on Queen St.)

Much a do (ado? hehe) about nothing - Shakespeare in High Park

'Aint Misbehavin' (Canstage)

VERY VERY EXCITED FOR ALL, SIR