Friday, July 29, 2005

I was bored at work today...so...

I made a list of 15 things I hate in the world... (some things I hate as objects, others just because they annoy me...)
okay...
1) Soggy Bread- whether it be too much mayo/ranch, whatever, I hate it when my bread is soggy... especially refrigerated subway...
2) Taking the last swig of your beer and it is piss warm..ugh...but you know you have to finish it cause you look like a wuss spitting it back (but you know you want to)
3) The first spill on a new article of clothing...fuck, this one kills me (just fyi, my clothes last an hour sans-spills)
4) Big Brother- the show...shitty and boring... the only reality show I despise
5) Non-smilers...you know the people you walk past, smile at only to get no response...come on now, just a smirk will do...
6) Kalan Porter (nothing personal, I just can't stand Canadian Idol)
7) Ben Mulroney (see #6)
8) That Dr. Scholl's commercial "no, he's gellin'..."...this one kills me!!! everytime I see it I grit my teeth
9) When you start your car and your like favorite song is ending on the radio...
10) Everyone's meals are fine but what you want is sold out of, not made anymore, or not covered under the special and you have to redecide on the spot for fear of holding everything up...hate that...
11) Grabbing the milk jug and noting that it is empty AFTER cereal is poured and awaiting it's lactaid full friend
12) When a c.d. skips mid-song (especially when you are singing along...)
13) doing something stupid (and unneeded) and hurting yourself... ie...at work we have this tape machine where we pull the handle and release it and the tape for making big boxes cuts itself...anyways, I wanted to use it but was not making a box and snap...my finger got caught when I let go and almost ripped my nail off... I am a twat...
14) Only taking one photo and having it not turn out (ONE OF THE WORST THINGS EVER) especially: on a vacation, formal event, etc...once in a while things...
15) When you decide it would be just as easy to pull something (grocery cart, whatever) and it smokes you in the ankle causing extreme pain...kills me...

Well, this is my list, I hope you guys are never this bored...
rob

No comments: