Monday, April 09, 2007

and with a new season, comes new ideas


I might be a little late on the 'spring has sprung' bandwagon, but I do need to write about how I cannot believe another year has almost passed. Every year the 'March Blues' hit you, and for a split second you forget that around the corner is a month with three large tests, three essays, one project,and only 9 full days of class (not to mention a visit from a large rabbit, and a day devoted to mary jane mid-month)...

I have been keeping on top of my readings and school work, yet found myself content analyzing in a lab until 4 am last night. perhaps my 'not procrastinating' scale needs to be revisited, but that is a point on its own, and a subject discussed in many posts before...

At the end of the month I will be taking up new surroundings closer to the downtown core, as well as switching up my summer job, and possibly taking a summer course (I know, who is this man writing here). But this year has been full of drastic changes, I mean...four months in Africa is something that ought to change a person....no, I haven't been watching video's of a certain secret, thank you alex, but all in all spring brings about an end to the dull,wet, grayness that is winter... and I have never been happier to see the sun.

And think, in just three weeks I will be priveledged to stand back on Barney's patio (London local, yes)... and now I can enjoy all the new facebook groups that involve 'London Summer Crew', isn't that what life is all about?

But, until the end, I shall continue to youtube my life away, and even do my occasional 'makemyplaylist' just to make sure not all 100% of my time is school geared.

No comments: