Monday, March 05, 2007

a fresh new look

In an attempt to not procrastinate today, I decided to totally update. Hopefully this will draw me to writing, posting, and describing all of my adventures to the general public.

I have to post some YouTube clips that cannot be missed (I apologize in advance for the randomness of these videos, all tagged as my favorites!).

1) RV Salesman - took me by surprise, but I love it
2) Hairspray - one of my favorites
3) Listen - that's right...it's Beyonce
4) Will and Grace - got to love the blooper real

Sadly, Youtube was my life over reading week...

1 comment:

alex said...

i love you robbie, i'm glad you're "back".. haha, not that i am one to talk, since i still have those damn quotation marks around my return to the blogging world as well.

and ohso pleased that i am now linked as "sexy lexy".. HA

xoxo