Monday, March 21, 2005

That felt good to get off my chest...

Why would someone be mad at me? I know someone who is mad at me, a close floormate, friend and amigo. I am not sure to this second why he is, I have developed a couple theories (all of which I really am not at fault for...which leads me to think of them as wrong, or I hope that they are)

If he is mad over some trivial thing, I will laugh it off... I will also remember how easily he got angered and attempted to ruin a friendship over something so trivial... If it is something I did, I will apologize, even if I didn't do it, I will apologize... I am at a time in my life where I am not going to let anyone be mad at me for longer than they should be... We are not on the earth long enough to fight and hold grudges, it sucks that a death has taught me this, but I was lucky to be friends with Anne in her passing...

I will never let something ruin a friendship, or possibly ruin someone for a lifetime... I will apologize as soon as this mystery is solved.

Until then, I am gone as I do have to attend all classes (considering I have missed soo many)...

--Rob

No comments: