Sunday, March 06, 2005

I couldn't believe it... for the first time in my life, I have actually let something get to me! I am always an easy going guy, up tight about the small things, but normally pretty good about the rest...

Until...university hit me! Okay, I love this school to death, I love everything about it: socially, academically, and it's location. The best part of being at this school is the variety of faculties and programs offered, and the crazy high numbers of students and others! Keeping this in mind the competition levels are huge and are killing me, I recently received a 60% on a french midterm and a 70% on an essay...and it ruined me!

I have never had to take a breather from life and sit back and put stuff into perspective, I have never been the one who got low marks, I have never been the one who hated school...and this is what I feel I have become. I am currently trying to put fun into my work, as I am currently enjoying none of my classes, I am praying for this to change.

But, as this post is once again "down" I will finish with a quote, "it is better to do everything imperfectly, than nothing flawlessly" this is my quote that keeps me smiling as a perfectionist! :)

--Rob

No comments: