Friday, March 25, 2005

Easter Shmeaster...

At school again on a weekend when I should be at home, luckily I am going home this afternoon... even though going home is frequent for me and only a short distance away, Ingersoll is a wonderful place if you are from it!

The song of the moment right now is "Queen- Another one bites the dust..." no particular reasons, but I would like to make note of how things are all cleared up from my last blog, angers have been resolved, people are all now smiling :)

The deuce has been restored !

I attempted to watch RainMan this morning and it was definately too serious for this friday morning, so I veto'd it and I am currently working on my third episode of SATC (spell out the anagram urself...lol)

My grammar and short forms have become wretched in these blogs, but c'est la vie d'une blogger...lol...horrid french!

Anyways, I am out like the fat kid in dodgeball, happy easter, see u all soon enough!
--Robs

No comments: