Monday, March 21, 2005

She will be loved...

She was our angel, our friend, our mentor... She worked hard in life to make people smile, appreciate, and enjoy their surroundings...everything she did was wonderful and kind, everything she touched worked out perfectly, every task she took on she did flawlessly... and this is why I will remember her always.

Losing a friend is never easy, and it is weird to type out that I have lost one of mine. Anne Marie graced this world for 31 years, and last monday she passed away in her sleep. I loved her with all my heart as she helped me mature, appreciate the world, and above all things appreciate myself, family, and friends. She was always there, any time of day or night if I needed her. She offered her house to our friends if we were ever in need of a place to stay, she was there to pick us up if we were stranded somewhere, she had us over for dinner, and allowed us to host her. I hoped I helped her as much as she helped me...

Anne Marie, I love you, and I always will...you were here long enough to make an impact on everyone, and you will live on through us forever...

For as long as I hope to remember I will dance, I will be noticed, and I will own the moment in memory of what you always could do! We love you... I love you...

--Rob Stewart

No comments: