Monday, March 05, 2007

it's been a long time.



Even though that was sadly stolen from Timbaland's voice, it directly applies to this lovely blog o' mine.

For the last two months I have continuously said that I would return here and start writing, posting, and rambling on this blog...as per most of my procrastination tactics, I found a way to put this off.

After two months, I don't even know where to begin. I HAVE to start with the internship (which has disappeared from active conversation and has become two word files and a folder of pictures on my computer that I flip through almost nightly), then onto everything else in my life that has seemed to unravel post-Christmas-returning-to-north-america.

But pictures will come next, perhaps today (as I ignore a professor attempting to teach great research methods), I will begin my catch up on life, love, and popular culture (the key third aspect to my life).

badaye.

No comments: