Tuesday, December 11, 2007

4th year

I'll admit it. This blog has been forgotten about for quite sometime (but after a summer of 70 hour weeks, and a jump right into the school year I really had no choice but to opt out of posting).

But you found me. I'm back. and of course, I've got stuff to talk about.

I finally took the time this year to sit down and watch some of my favorite musicals (or new favorites) as I have only ever heard about their greatness...My only recommendation is FUNNY GIRL. This musical changed my life, and my impression of Babs herself.

After watching some original movies on Jane Fonda, I noticed that celebs might have been more interesting in "their day" (long before they are offered roles in the most recent J-Lo flick). This led me to hunt down a copy of funny girl and take the time out of my life to enjoy an older musical.

and enjoy I did.

get it. watch it. love it.

for you non musical people, I'm sorry...you are missin' out

No comments: